Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Grammys lil pumpkin scrapbook page

Good Afternoon!  I just finished doing this scrapbook page of Mason in his little pumpkin suit.  I really like how it turned out.  I did a 12" x 12" page of Ben and Brooke cut out like this in silhouette hunting for Easter egg's and it tends to be a favorite of everyone that looks at the scrapbook.  My goal is to do one 6" x 6" page per month for Mason, and this will be his book.  Hopefully Grammy's love for him will show through the pages!  I made the little pumpkin with 3 one inch circles that I punched out with the one inch circle punch.  I did a little sponging and cut out a little stem.  The grass and ground are both free hand cut.  The lettering I cut out with the Big Shot and Natural Serif die.  I love that die, it is perfect size for scrapbooking and card making, and a classic style of lettering that will never go out of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment