Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My buddy....Maxine!

It has been a really busy past couple of weeks.  I was at Jenna's for 5 days and then picked up my friend Colleen from the airport on Tuesday.  We were packing up my stall and getting ready for the stamping retreat that we went on for the weekend. It was at a beautiful cabin at Fremont, WI called Cabin on the Creek.  I love it there.  I just want to move in and stay there!  Last night we had Sandy Renner's stamping party and had a fantastic turnout and so much fun!  Colleen will be here till the 20th visiting.  Hopefully I will get some post's in and get back to my daily blogging.  Right now, we have been so busy that I have been having trouble keeping up with my regular email!  Thanks for being patient with me.  I have lots to show you, just need to find the time!  Hugs!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment