Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mini Notebooks

Good Evening! Two post's in one day, aren't you lucky! Yesterday when Zach and I were out at Melissa's I brought home a couple of crates of House Mouse stamps that I borrowed from Melissa. I started playing with them tonight and this is what I created. I did some notebooks covers. I sell a lot of little notebooks at the flea market. People like them for themselves and for little gifts for teachers and friends. I also finished the 24 matchbooks that I had started yesterday so it was quite a productive day even though I laid down for awhile because I had a headache. I am not really tired yet but need to get a library book finished before Monday so I think I will hit the hay and try and get that finished up. My luck...I will fall asleep before getting it finished! Have a good night! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment