Sunday, February 22, 2009

Birthday with the Girls




Last Sunday, I met the girls in the Dells and we had lunch to celebrate my birthday at UNO's. I had never been there before and it is a fun place and the food was good. Afterwards we went to Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream and then spent the rest of the day at Sarah and Zach's house in Reedsburg. I shot a few pictures to show you. The one of the girls was taken at UNO's, and the other two at Sarah's house. Jenna is holding Whiskey, Sarah and Zach's cat, and Sarah is holding Hunter, the new puppy. It was a fun day. I also celebrated my birthday again on Thursday with Carol Camp. We went to the Dells and did some shopping, saw a movie, had icecream at Culvers, and then went to Book World before heading home. It has been a fun week. Friday, I was out at Susie's working on cards, and yesterday Diane was here and we worked on projects in the afternoon. I have a bunch of things that I need to take pictures of to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment