Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cupcakes Anyone?







Today was another day of stamping. I got these 6 cupcake cards done. I think they turned out sweet! Tee hee! I should have had more done today but ended up with a headache late in the afternoon. I had to lay down, and I looked at a couple of scrapping books I have checked out from the library and ended up falling asleep. I think I got about an hour of sleep in before the phone rang which is a miracle in itself that it didn't ring for a hour! Daytime is pretty crazy around here except for the weekends. Anyhow, I did a few things on the computer then layed back down and immediately fell asleep again and slept from 5 till 9:30! So once again....this baby has her days and nights mixed up! But my headache is alot better and that is the important thing! And you never know...I may just go back to bed and sleep the rest of the night. You never can tell. My body is whacky like that. Feast or famine in the sleep department! Hope you enjoy the cards....leave me a comment! Love, Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment