Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things



In February I taught the scrapbook class how to make these scrapbook pages. I have loved the song from Sound of Music, These are a Few of My Favorite Things, since I was a little girl. In fact, when Jenna was little my mom got the two of us a music box that plays that song which I still have. It is a basket with 2 stuffed kittens in it that move there heads along with the music. It is adorable. So I decided that it would be fun to do some scrap book pages with this theme. I went around the house and took pictures of things that I love to do. Some of these pictures are just symbolic. Like I love to read, so shot a picture of a book. That I love Red, White & Blue/&/or Americana stuff, love chocolate and collect chocolate items, love to quilt, love to talk on the phone, love music, and love to be on the computer. You get the drift!

No comments:

Post a Comment