Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rak'd Again!


I am definitely one blessed little girl! I have had several rak's again this week. When we were leaving for Milwaukee, Melissa handed me this American pin. She knows I love Americana stuff. What she didn't know is that I already own earrings to match this pin! Isn't that something! She also thought we should try Ghiradelli Chocolate while we were in Milwaukee and bought us each a square. Well...you know me...there is NO evidence left to take a picture of as we ate them immediately. It was ok but we both agreed that we have had better chocolate. I for one will stick with Hershey's kisses, that's for sure! Another rak I had this week is that Sandy Wellumuson brought me her Ricky Timm's cd. Isn't that cool! Thanks buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment