Sunday, March 2, 2008

Woo Hoo! Lady Di's New Stamping Room!





I promised that when Lady Di got her new stamping room done that I would put pictures on here so that you could see it! I didn't even have to take these pictures, she sent them to me! Perhaps she was afraid that I would get HER in the photo's :-D. Any how...she is gone to Racine and is dog/house sitting for her daughter. It is so lonely here with out her...that I had nothing to do but post the pictures of her room on the blog. And when she reads this, she will be saying "yeah right" or KNOCK IT OFF, as she never believes me...LOL. I do miss her, and have already talked to her 3 times since she left on Friday morning, but I am busy sewing on a rag quilt and am getting alot done on it! Her new room is awesome! I asked if I could sleep down there....and she laughed and said no! Geezzzzz..... A girls gotta try!

No comments:

Post a Comment