Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

My birthday was on Thursday this week. Diane had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday in Tomah so we decided that we would celebrate a day early. We had heard the weather report and knew that the weather was suppose to be bad on my birthday and it was. We had a great day as usual! We did her appointments and then went to a scrapbook store in Tomah. She treated me to Chinese...one of our favorite things to eat! Diane got such a kick out of this kids hair that was working there that she pretended she was messing around with my camera and took a picture of him. His hair was something else! It stood out in all directions! He seemed to be a sweet kid but his hair was kind of freaky. I took pictures of our fortunes. If you have went for Chinese with me....you know that part of the fun is that at the end of the meal when you read your fortune, you have to say "in bed" afterwards. Some of them can be really funny and we died laughing at them as usual. Then we were off to Good Will. Diane tells me later that she ALMOST bought a shirt while we were in there. I may get her corrupted to thrift shopping yet! Now and then I can get her to stop a shop. But a whole day of it....NO WAY! The next part of my birthday present was a trip to Cold Stone Creamery. So we hopped on the interstate and headed down to the Dells where we had lucious icecream! I of course could not try anything new as I had fell in love with the Chocolate and Peanut butter combination in Milwaukee. Once I find something that I love it is hard to get me to budge from it as I don't want to be disappointed in something else! Then we were off to Baraboo and checked out a store there that we hadn't been to before. Sarah goes there alot and really likes it. A very nice store. So we had a very nice adventure. Diane also gave me some money for my birthday for some punches that I wanted and I ordered them off the internet after I got home. Can't wait for those to come! She spoils me so.....love ya Di!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, my hair looks awfully gray there! That kids hair freaked me out but Elaine had eyes for him. :-)

    ReplyDelete