Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Birthday



I am behind on my blogging this week as after my fun adventure with Diane...I have had a migraine ever since. So haven't been doing too much. I finally feel like my ole' self again today! Yippee! On my birthday, Valentines Day, I had lots of birthday phone calls and spent most of the day on the phone, and I am not exaggerating! It was nice to feel so loved by so many people especially when I wasn't feeling good and we were in the middle of a snow storm and I was snowed in. We got 10 and 1/2" on Thursday. But dear ole mom ventured out in the evening after it stopped and brought me my birthday present! Thanks MOM! On Friday, Sarah stopped over with these flowers. Aren't they pretty!?!?! Thanks honey! I want to thank everyone for all the cards and well wishes, emails, etc. I received. I have the cards all lined up on the window sill in the kitchen and took a picture so that you could see them. You all made my birthday a very special day!

1 comment:

  1. It was a fun day. Lots of food and lots of laughs. The ice cream was to die for.

    ReplyDelete