Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dana's Stamping Party!



Today I did a stamping party out at Dana Diorio's. As a thank you gift for having the party,Dana received from me a decorated mason jar full of wooden spools wrapped with ribbon. One of the gals mentioned that it was just too cute and should be used for a decoration and not used. Everyone liked it and wanted one to. I told them they could get one too if they booked a party or maybe something even cooler. They also each received an inspiration sheet and two people were lucky winners of Spring notepads. Dana had lots of CHOCOLATE and other goodies for us to snack on. These are the two cards that we did today and they were well liked by everyone. I just finished talking to Colleen in Oregon and she has the set Sweet Shapes too and would like to do this card with her stamping group in Oregon. So I said I would quick shoot a picture of it so she could see it. On my way back to town...my partner in crime...Lady Di and I stopped for Chinese. Yum Yum and I even have some left overs for tomorrow. It has been chaos here since I have been home tonight. I had phone calls to answer and the phone has been ringing off the wall nonstop but I did manage to get my stamping order put in. Thank you for a great party Dana!

No comments:

Post a Comment