Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rak'd Again!

Yesterday, Diane and I went to the Rapids to do some errands that she needed to do. I picked up some things for future stamp camps...and NO ....I am not going to tell you WHAT I picked up. You will just have to come to camp and see all the neat things we are going to make! I still wasn't feeling so hot but got through the day with my sunglasses on and migraine medicine. I discovered that I can get about 5 hours of fairly good relief with Excedrin migraine before it wears off. But the bad news is that you can only take it once in a 24 hour period. Ahhh...but any relief is better than none and lets you function for a few hours. Any how....Diane treated my to Meat Lovers Pizza at pizza hut and then Rak'd me with a box of left over pizza to take home with me. That crispy crust sure is delicious. You are soooooo goood to me Beatrice!

1 comment:

  1. Elaine was treated to pizza because she put me in contact for a good trade that I wanted . 1 RAK turns into another RAK. Also owe her another ice cream at cold stone, oh lordy!

    ReplyDelete