Sunday, February 17, 2008

Would you like to see a real live BLIZZARD!?!?!




Right now we are having some awful winter weather. We have had a TON of snow this year and for my friends out of state I thought I would shoot some pictures to show you. This picture is looking out my back door. First we got a couple inches of freezing rain early this morning and I watched it turn into snow around 7:30 this morning. The branch on this tree is so weighted down from ice that it is almost touching the ground. When I opened the door to take this picture, my little shadow, Molly came along and when the gust of wind and snow blew in....Molly meowed at me like what the heck did you do that for? She is definitely an indoor cat. She will peek out the door sometimes but does not want to go outside. She is curious but afraid. For those of you who know her...she has a distinctive personality and is not afraid to show it! This next picture shows where the driveway USED to be. With all the snow we have had the driveway was probably banked on the sides 2 feet deep. Not any more...not a trace of it! The last picture shows the snow by the garage and the branch of the tree next to the garage that is so weighted down with ice that it is laying on the garage roof right now. Doesn't this make y'all want to hop on the next plane and come and visit!?!?!? We are to get 6 to 12 inches so by the time you arrive...the snow should be up to the roof and you can just land there and scoot down the chimney. It is nice and cozy in here and I have lots of food! Hope to see ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. You just cannot believe this snow. I could just scream! Way too much work for a 64 year old lady.

    ReplyDelete