Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sale-A-Bration Rub Ons....AWESOME!!!

Today I was out at Lady Di's house stamping. Man did she make some fabulous Chinese for dinner. She is such an awesome cook! And her new room is coming along beautifully! One more day of work and they should be finished. After she gets moved in, she said I could shoot some pictures and put it on the blog for you all to see!

Here are some samples that I made up with the new rub on's that you can get free during Sale-A-Bration with a $50.00 purchase! They are so much fun to play with and easy as pie! There are a few things that I learned today while work ing with them that I thought I would share with you. If you look at the 5th card down closely, you can see that I made an error. I purposely have not corrected this as I wanted you to see what happens when you try and rub a rub on over a previous rub on. It does not work! I thought it would just cover up the vines and it didn't! They show through. There is a way to correct a mistake like this. You can take a pouncer and pounce ink over the top, or pounce chalk over the top. That should work. You will be able to see these cards for REAL if you come to stamp camp or come visit me!


We are definitely having the snow and bad weather this winter. The only GOOD thing about it is that there is plenty of time to stamp!







1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful cards and Elaine enjoyed doing them. I don't seem to get as much done as she does, hmmmmmmmmm-----why is that? Anyway the rub ons are awsome and I can't wait to get mine and try them. Lady_di

    ReplyDelete