Monday, November 28, 2011

I made 18 of these snowman candy wrappers today.  It was a fun project.  It is hard to tell in this picture but the scarves are green and are made of fleece.  The hats were made out of a blazer that I recycled.
I had my mini card carrier class tonight and it was a lot of fun.  We had a great time visiting while everyone was working.
I am a tired camper so I am going to scoot to bed.  Have a great day and thank you to everyone that has been leaving comments.  It makes my day when I get one.  Sometimes when you are doing a blog, and you don't receive any comments, you feel like you are talking to yourself!  LOL

1 comment:

  1. Okay, will you quit making such cute stuff! Guess I should quit looking at your blog every day as I want to have or be able to make all these things too! You are one talented gal and I am so glad that we are friends! Hope you are getting rested up. Corrine Ann

    ReplyDelete