Monday, November 7, 2011

A new picture of Mason and I

My sister took this picture of  Mason and I yesterday at Fall Chili and Cheer.  Mason was starting to get sleepy.  A few bars of "Miss Mousey...." and he was starting to shut those little peepers!

Today, Diane and I went to Darin Renner's funeral.  It was very sad but a beautiful tribute to Darin, his life, and how much he was loved.  My heartfelt sympathy goes out to the Renner/Petersen families, and friends, and family of Darin.

We decided to go for a late lunch to Hwy 13 and 21 and we had a nice long visit.  The first time we have been able to get together for several weeks, although Di did stop over on Thursday for a quick visit while she was in town to get groceries.  I took a much needed nap in the early evening and I cut the materials for my Top Note Box and card class that I will be teaching tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment