Thursday, November 17, 2011

Earflapper Hat

Can you see snoopy little Taffy's paw's on the right side of this photo?  She sure likes to be in the middle of things!
I imagine you have been wondering if crocheting won out last night or sleep?  And most of you who know the "night owl" Elaine are going to say crocheting.  WRONG!  I was losing so much steam that by the time I left the computer, I knew I had to go to bed as I was running on empty.  So I was in bed by 9 and was asleep by 9:30 and I didn't get up till about 9:30  this morning!  I was tuckered out I guess!  I did get some crocheting done today though.  I am getting a very nice selection of different color headbands made.  I spent most of the morning cleaning, and had the furnace man here.  I have a good sounding furnace now-but a much lighter wallet.  :-(  Oh well....that's the way it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment