Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!




 Could there be a cuter "Shark" than this !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  I don't think so!!!  :-D

I asked Jen how he liked being in his costume (before I saw the pictures).  I wondered how he would like it as he has been bad about ripping bib's and hat's off.  If he doesn't want something on, he figures a way to get it off!   When I was pushing him around in his stroller, he was yanking at his sweater, I think he wanted it off but he was strapped in, and couldn't figure how to get it off.   Jenna said that to get him to leave his hat on, that they have started clapping and cheering after they put it on his head.  So, now every time they put his hat on his head, he toddles around clapping.  What ever works I guess.  LOL  So...... when they put his costume on, they did the same thing and it worked as he loves being the center of attention.  It won't be long and he will have some competition in that department.  We find out in two weeks if the new baby will be a boy or girl.  I can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment