Tuesday, November 1, 2011

You make me Smile all over my face

You make me "Smile all over my face" book marks!

I worked on cutting out more book marks with the big shot plus ran a bunch of scraps through it also while watching a movie on Netflix.  I moved the TV  to one of the tables in the craft room and I love the new location as I can work and watch now.  I actually watched 2 movies today while working.  So fun, and the time just flies.  I also was working on some new butterfly pins that I am making.  I should have pictures of them soon to show you.  Plus I started on a pair of little red mittens for Mason.  Jenna found Mason a real nice hat and scarf set while I was visiting, at Children's Orchard, a resale shop.  They look like new.  I finished crocheting the puppy hat last night and it turned out adorable.  The mittens I want to get done and give to Jenna on Saturday when I see them, but the hat I will save to put in his Christmas package.

No comments:

Post a Comment