Thursday, October 6, 2011

Top Note Card Box

This is the project I am going to be teaching on Saturday at the church.  It is a card box with an acetate window, and 6 matching cards with envelopes that are stored inside the box.  What a lovely gift this would make for that special friend or family member.  This next photo is a picture of the side view of the box.
Some of the beautiful, quilt cards.  I stood one up to show you it standing up, the other photo is looking down at them in the box.  I love the Beau Chateau paper that I made this with.  Such a fun, shabby look to it.
Getting this made, and getting all the kits ready for Saturday took up most of the day.  I did have some company today too.  Susie was here in the morning and Di was here in the afternoon, plus I got a nap in.  I had that earlier than normal so I should be able to get down to bed fairly early tonight!  Have a great Friday!  Elaine

Recipe:  All items are SU: Oval All Stamp Set, Scalloped Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Top Note Die, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Taffetta Ribbon, Beau Chateau DSP, Pink Piroquette and Very Vanilla Card Stock, Soft Suede Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment