Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gift Card Holders

These are some gift card holders I finished.  I made forty of these!
This is what it looks like opened up.  The strip of pattern paper is running across the "pocket" for a gift card and note to be put in the little pocket.  Velcro hold them shut.





































Susie stopped over for a visit and to drop off my stamping order today.  I paid bills today and ran errands, did some cleaning, and baked Wild Berry muffins and made Chocolate Chip bars.  Right now I think I will work on packaging up some of the stuff I have been making, as my pile is over flowing!

Recipe: SU Stamp Sets: Four Frames and Great Friend, Punches: Decorative Label, Scalloped Oval, Large Oval, Assorted Card Stock, Assorted DSP, Assorted Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment