Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fun book marks

Today I finished up packing the flea market stall for the season, and went to the library.  I still need to unload stuff out of the van, and take care of the stuff that is in the kitchen.  Always something to do around here.  I finished 50 book marks today and now am working on a different style.
Here is another picture of my big pile of them!  I was telling my mom tonight, between notebooks, and book marks, it will probably take me a whole day to get them all packed and marked in there sleeves!  I guess I will be staying out of trouble for awhile!


Recipe: Paper Trey Inc Stamps: All Booked Up and Flower Fushion 1, Assorted Stampin' UP! Card Stocks and DSP, SU Always Artichoke Ink, Memento Black Ink, SU Two Tags Die, Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment