Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sympathy Music Card


Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Big Shot, Baker's Twine, Scalloped Edge Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Old Music Paper, Card Stock, Soft Suede, Creamy Carmel, Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Chocolate Chip Ink, Rhinestone Brad, Vintage Wall Paper Embossing Folder.  I did some sponging with Soft Suede ink, and also colored the Rhinestone with a Baroque Burgundy Marker so that it wasn't so shiny.  It worked like a charm!
Another day in paradise.  I do enjoy being home, but really miss the kids.  Both sets!  I called to wish Sarah a Happy Birthday today.  It is her 23rd birthday today.  We only talked about ten minutes as she was exhausted from the wedding.  They left the house at 8am and didn't get home till 1am.  She said that she had so much fun!  Zach mentioned on facebook that it was funny to watch her trying to dance on her crutches.  I would have liked to seen that!  They didn't go to the gift opening today as Zach needed to study and Sarah was worn out. 
My niece Brooke called today.  She is 9 and is so darn cute.  She says the funniest things.  She told me that she had heard about me hurting my leg and that she called "to cheer me up"!  I got a kick out of that.  We talked about everything under the sun...until she ran out of topics, and I couldn't think of any thing more to ask her so finally after an hour and fifteen minutes, she decided that it was okay to hang up!  She is definitely like her "Aunt Elaine" in the talking department, her mother is very quiet.  It would be a rare occasion to spend an hour on the phone with my sister.
The cats are still driving me crazy.  I have been home for six days and they STILL can't get enough of me.  They need to get all their petting in!

In between phone calls today, I have been crocheting.  I have made 2 shrugs for swiffers.  I will shoot some pictures to show you.  Hope you had a great Sunday!  Elaine
Greeting inside the Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment