Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The end of the chair cards....for now!









Hello-  I am a tired girl tonight so I think I will write this and then head to bed.  I have been on a night owl kick again...and last night was the worst night of it, I didn't go to sleep till 3 am!  My thoughts were last night that pretty soon I would be staying up till morning...at this rate!  And then I got woke up at 9:45 and I stayed up so didn't get enough sleep.  But that is okay, maybe I will get back on track tonight, and keep more normal sleep hours.  I have been sleeping about 10 to 12 hours a night/day.  I think between taking care of Sarah, and the LEG (Grrrrr....), I require a lot more sleep.  Pain can be exhausting.
Today I met Mom down at the flea market and we talked about where I was going to be putting my stuff in her stall, and I took a little box of stuff with me and got it hung up on the pegboard.  I decided to stop at Practical Cents on the way home (which was a mistake) and I walked through part of the store.  I was happy to find a packet of old Artex transfers, of Hanna Barbara cartoon characters that made their way home with me.  They are adorable, and could be used in crafting so many different ways.  The first one I opened it up to was Yogi Bear....which won my heart immediately, then I saw the Jetson's, Flintstones, and Scooby Doo, and I knew that after opening up two sheets I didn't need to even look at the rest of the sheets in the package as I knew they were going home with me.  Ahhh...the little things that bring such joy.  The cheap thrills I get for $1.06!!!
I had to hit the bed after I got home, then packaged up and priced a few things for the flea market.  Susie stopped over and we had a nice visit and she showed me the pens Wayne has been making.  He does such beautiful work.  I finished 8 cards tonight with the stamp set Plane and Simple. I did what I had to do at the stamping desk, then took all the parts and esembled them in bed.  They turned out so nice.  I am so happy that they put this masculine set in the Occasion Mini, I really like it and we have so few that are really masculine.  
I am chit chatting with Colleen on the IM, we are trying to decide what stamp set we want to choose for free based on our Sale A Bration sales.  Time to go....nighty nite!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment