Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just my type card

This card is one that we made at the February stamping events.  It features the Button Button stamp and it  was embossed with Black Craft Ink.  The typewriter is from the stamp set Puns from the past.  It works so well with the Newsprint Designer paper that is on the bottom of the card.  Kind of an retro blast from the past, and it could easily be a male or female card.  The button was cut from a Stampin' UP! button die with the Big Shot.
I am having a busy week here in Milwaukee.  I took pictures before I left town of projects I had finished and uploaded them onto the blog so that all I would have to do is write the blog posts while I was here., but as you can see, that hasn't been happening too often!  I spend most of my days watching and playing with Mason so Jenna can get some projects done.  We also have made a couple of shopping trips.  I got my haircut today and I babysat tonight so the kids could go out to eat.  Mason is growing right before my eyes this week.  Every day he is changing and is learning new tricks.  We have been having a great time together and I have been loving every minute of it.  He just turned 8 months old on the 18th. The time sure has gone fast!  I need to hit the hay, morning will come too fast!!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment