Friday, April 10, 2009

Ben's First Communion Card



Hi! I bet you all have been wondering where I have been at !?!?!?! Well, I have been here but have been so busy that I haven't had time to post! I decided to turn a bedroom upstairs into a sewing room which has turned into the whole house being torn apart. I have had a couple of workers here and they have been doing a fantastic job for me. They will tackle anything I ask them to. They made a couple of trips to the dump for me, they have been hauling things upstairs and downstairs for me, hung curtains in the stamping room, moved all the furniture around in the stamping room for me, installed a ceiling fan in the living room, new light fixture in the bathroom, new mini blind in the bathroom, etc. Today they took boards home to cut to add shelves to a bookcase they moved and put in the living room for me and they will be painting them. It is so good to get some of these projects done. There is still work to be done but I can't believe how far we have come in a week! The bad news is I was a hurting scooter yesterday and woke up tired and hurting again today. I was kind of glad when they said they would work at home today. I went back to bed around 10am when they left and was sound asleep in about a half hour and slept till 1pm when the phone rang. So I got in a really good power nap and feel much better. I haven't stamped in days....but needed to get a card done for my mom today. My nephew had his first communion on Thursday night and she wanted a card to take to him when we go there for Easter on Sunday. So that is what I have to show you today! Have a blessed Easter! Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment