Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April Door Prizes


Hello- I am still slaving away with all of my house projects but what is done looks fantastic so it is all worth it. I am taking a little break at the moment and was sitting by the computer paying bills and thought I would do a quick post so that you know that I haven't died.....my body feels like it...but my heart is still ticking! I made 3 of the Number 2 Box with the Big Shot for door prizes this month and filled them with Tags that I cut with our new tag die. I stamped saying's on them with the Sweet Little Sentiments stamp set which is a current level one hostess set and decorated some of them with little punched out flowers. Jenna, Antonio, and Diana are coming to visit tomorrow and I am very excited about that. Have a great night! Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment