Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Angela July's Stamping Party

#1). Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set, Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Going Green, and Basic Black
#2). A Flower for All Seasons Stamp Set, Heard from the Heart Stamp Set, Eyelet Border Punch, Sizzix Die: Flower Layers/Leaf, Sale-A-Bration Ribbon, and Delicate Dots Designer Paper (SAB), White Gel Pen, Stampin' Up Markers, 1 3/4" Circle Punch


As promised...I am posting the cards that we made last night at Angela's party. I have been home all day today. I put in the stamping order from last night, took a nap, and worked on finishing up the extra packets that I had cut. I am not feeling so great. My chest feels tight like I am getting sick so just took some Musinex and I am heading to bed. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment and am suppose to meet Sarah to shop, have dinner, and celebrate her birthday. Keep your finger's crossed that I am not getting sick...or better yet....pray for me! Have a good night! Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment