Saturday, March 28, 2009

38 Mini Notebooks








Good Evening from Mayberry! I have been holed up in my little "sweat shop" since returning on Tuesday from Milwaukee. I did escape from here for a little while yesterday. Diane came over in the afternoon and we were doing some stamping. We decided to go to Antler's Ridge for fish fry. It was excellent. I have felt for years that Cat's Down the Road had the best fish fry around but I think they have changed something and now Antler's Ridge has my #1 vote. Jenna and I have both said we would love to go around and try out new restaurants and review the food. I try and do that....but unfortunately mine is not a paid position! LOL So I don't get to do that as often as I would like to!
I have been working on notebooks. I have finished 38 of them over the last couple of days and got some door prizes made for Angla's party but you are going to have to wait to see those. I will start working on something else tomorrow, I imagine you are sick of seeing pictures of notebooks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment