Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jenna stamps her first cards!



Jenna asked me to teach her how to make some greeting cards as she had never made any cards before. She is a scrapbooker. The first one I had her do similiar to a thank you card that I had made for Sarah to use for her wedding shower gifts. We recreated it in different colors. Then the second card Jenna created herself. She signed up to be a Stampin Up Demonstrator and she wants to make cards to sell in her spare time and do a few parties. I also taught Diana (Antonio's daughter how to make a card too and she did a wonderful job. But I didn't have time to shoot a picture of it as I needed to get on the road to come home before the weather got bad. Diana gave it to Jenna for her birthday and Jenna loved it. She told me that she was going to scrapbook her birthday cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment