Sunday, January 24, 2021

Strawberries


 Happy Sunday!  It is good to see the sun shining.  That always makes me smile.

One of my projects today was to work on these strawberry bag toppers for these healthy snacks.  Wouldn't this make an adorable gift for that special someone.  I have five available.

  I have a favor to ask if you are reading this post, could you please do me a favor and let me know that you can see it.  You can send me an email, comment under the post, send me a message, or call me.  I would super appreciate it.  I signed up on my blog to receive a copy of my posts on the blog via email and so far I have only received emails two times which makes me question if you are receiving them.  I may need to go a different route.  I will not support big tech or big businesses doing censorship.  I truly feel we as Americans need to take a stand against this.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment