Saturday, January 30, 2021

Happy Birthday....spoil your self today...wish BIG!


 
Today was drag your wash around day.  Lol  I will be so happy when the transmission for my washing machine comes and I can do laundry at home again.  This gets old fast, especially with the cold.  Tuesday will be 4 weeks of dragging it around.  :(  

The bottom picture is of a notebook I decorated with this beautiful Parisian paper.  I did another one differently but must have deleted the photo by accident earlier in the week, so I am not showing that one.  You'll have to buzz on over and take a look.   Lots of new things on the porch.   :)

The Happy Birthday cards I made this evening.   I am trying to get the Birthday bins restocked as they were getting low, especially the women's bin. 

 These are some great birthday cards to have handy in one's card stash as they could be used for any age, male or female.  I don't think you can see it in the picture but the balloons are sparkly.  A better word to use would be "glimmer".

In other fun news, I have introduced the kids to "The Munsters".  The "old tv shows" are really more fun.  They are so different that the gkids are mesmerized by them.  They sit so still and don't move a muscle.   :)  We had planned on watching more of Mr. Ed but oddly enough, the few season two episodes we saw available last week have disappeared. So strange.  The only episodes left were the ones we had already watched.

Stay safe and have a great Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment