Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Butterfly Note Cards

These cards turned out gorgeous.  I am so happy with them.  Click on the photo so you can see it larger.  I am experimenting with the sizes I am posting and relearning how to use the features on here.  

When I started working on these, I did it with the intention that I was going to make these into women's birthday cards.  But then I changed my mind.  This card is really a versatile design and could be used as a sympathy, get well, birthday, thinking of you, thank you card etc that I decided that it would be best to leave these blank inside so you could use them for whatever you wish to.  I made four of these, but I have supplies to make more of these if you would like to order some.

In other news....my washing machine broke last week and needs a new transmission.  The part is ordered and probably will not be here for at least a month.  :( 

  It is NOT fun having to drag laundry somewhere else to do it.  Makes me feel like I am eighteen again!!!  Eighteen going on Sixty!!!!  Lol

Make it a great day.....do not let the Devil steal your joy!  Hugs!  Elaine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment