Friday, January 22, 2021

It is going to get better!


 


I enjoyed some stamping time in the stamp room today.  These are some cards I finished this afternoon and I have a bunch more started.  This is a great card to send out to anyone who needs some encouragement for whatever reason.  Write your own personal message inside of the card. 

The Porch will be open on Wednesday's from 10 am to 5:30 pm.  Send me a message just to make sure I am here, as sometimes a last minute doctor appointment might come up for my parents or myself.  I do my best to keep Wednesday's free.

I am watching a fun old program on Rediscover television, Mr. Ed, the sitcom about the talking horse.  I love that I can start watching it from the beginning of the series and not miss an episode.  I am excited to watch it again.  A show that can actually make me belly laugh.  We all need a good laugh at this moment as the world sure is crazy.  Hold tight to your faith, never give up, and always have hope!  

Leave me a comment below.  Tell me what you think of these cards or what TV shows or movies make you laugh.  :)  I enjoy hearing from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment