Sunday, January 31, 2021

A Snowy Sunday

It is a snowy weekend in Wisconsin.  We got some snow over night.  There are a few snowflakes still swirling around.  I am taking a little rest break right now and I am watch Crafty Al's January Sheet load of Cards Video.

  I made four each, of these three different card designs this morning and did some cleaning of my stamping desk.

Thank you to those of you, who popped me an email, to let me know if you could see the blog via email or not.  I appreciate it.


I enjoyed having my Christmas decorations up so much that I left them up till now.  I am just starting to pack them up.  I picked up a few Spring and Easter decorations while shopping the other day.  I am so ready for spring but I guess I will have to hold off decorating for that for awhile.  :)
Make it a great day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment