Friday, January 8, 2021

I am back! Choose Love, choose kindness!

 


It has been quite awhile since I have used my blog, so bear with me as I figure out to use the functions on it as it has changed. 

 So very many reasons I am leaving the face book platform, that I won't share on here, but I will share one, and the quote above expresses it quite well.  I hope no one will take this personally but I am so tired of the division in our Country and that we are not allowed to have opinion.  We live in the greatest nation in the world, and have freedom of speech which is one of the things I love the most about it.  Yet that freedom is being abused.  If one has an opinion different than someone elses, you either need to stay silent or risk being slammed.  Enough is enough....I am sharing this as I really want people to think about this, is your opinion so right, so important, that you are willing to destroy a friendship!?! An opinion worth more than a person?  So many don't even realize what they are doing.  

Choose kindness.  Choose People.  Choose LOVE!   This is what will heal our land.   

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.  This will be a safe place, and tomorrow, I will go back to my regular posting and show you some hats I have finished.

Writing in love.... Elaine


No comments:

Post a Comment