Wednesday, January 13, 2021

It is Wednesday!

Good morning!  Here is a pretty owl hat I finished last week.  It is a size 4T to small adult.

It is Wednesday... which means it is Porch day!  Stop over and say hi!

I hope to post most every day.  We will see how that goes. I have the best intentions but life sometimes gets in the way.

The littles were here yesterday so that kept me pretty busy.  I let them play with playdo.  I kind of have a love/hate relationship with playdo as it is super fun to play with, yet it makes such a mess.  They drop it on the floor and then it can get dragged all over the house, on the carpet etc, so I had to watch carefully to make sure that wasn't happening.  I think I will get a picnic table or patio table in the spring so they can play with it outside and I won't have the mess in the house.  Plus we will then have a table to eat on .  Our littlest who is three, woke me up one morning a few weeks ago..."Grammie, can we have a picnic outside this morning, like we did before!?!"  I started laughing as it is definitely not picnic weather in Wisconsin.  A blanket sitting on top of snow, in this cold weather wouldn't be much fun.   So I had to explain that it is too cold to do that right now.  But I think I will surprise them and have a picnic on the carpet one of these days.

I have been stamping up a storm, so I will be back soon to show you some cards.

Some of you may be receiving this post by email or may new to reading blogs.  If you go to the blog, elainemwilson.blogspot.com  you can read past posts that you may have missed and you can also leave comments under each post.  I would love to hear what you are up to!

Sending love...

Elaine

PS.  Psalm 91 is very comforting to read always but especially during this troubling time.  I hope it brings you comfort.  :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment