Sunday, December 21, 2008

Scrapbook Tile


Good Morning from Mayberry! We got more snow over the evening. It just keeps coming. I am very thankful that I can stay in and not be out on slippery roads! I wanted to share with you the gift that Jeannette made me for Christmas. I don't often receive handmade gifts. When I do receive them, I really appreciate them as I understand all the hard work and love that goes into them! Jeannette loves to paint things in miniature and she painted this tile for me of me scrapbooking and all the idea's dancing through my head! The book says Scrap Book on the cover. She also painted a tile for my mom about excersising and Curves. She also has a book in her hands. My mom likes to read and is a big fan of Curves and has recruited many people for Curves. Any hoo....this is a special gift that I received and I put it up on the shelf above my computer so it will be safe (from Taffy! I hope!) and I will be able to look at it often as I spend numerous hours over here by the computer. As one of my friends likes to call it...."my command center"! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment