Saturday, December 27, 2008

Recipe Book




I made this recipe album for Sarah for Christmas. She absolutely loved it. She loves to cook and is always looking for recipes on the internet. She had asked me a couple of months ago if I would write down some of my recipe's for her. So I picked out 20 family favorites for her recipe book. I decided to mostly give her main dish recipes as I knew that she needed those the most and then picked out a few other's that if something happened to me that I knew they would be looking for. I also bought her a cookbook that the whole book is recipes that are made with 4 ingrediants. She was very happy about that too! I shot a few pages for you to see. The front cover, a page inside and a picture of the inside back cover. I used colors that she is decorating with in her house. The cover is front the retired Simply Scrappin Kit Tie The Knot which I also had made a stand up photo of her and Zach with. I used the wheel from her wedding invitations on the bottom of the recipe cards. Added a little punch of pumpkin pie as her counter tops are that color to kind of tie things together. I made it with Stampin Up's On Board 5 x 5 bitty book. I ended up removing some of the pages as I had added card stock on top of them and it was getting too thick too close! But it is cool because it will stand up by itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment