Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hoodie Cards








These hoodie cards are a batch of cards that I made for my sister for Christmas. She has alot of young adult neices and nephews on Mike's side of the family, and 2 on our side. So I thought I would focus her batch of cards to be suitable for this age group and some other cards I thought she could use. AND....I had wanted to play with the new stamp set I had bought when we went down to GinaK's. I just love this stamp set. I think that it is drawn so very well and also love that they made an additional set of stamps that have wording that is perfectly sized in portion to go with it. I really had fun playing with it. Sometimes I don't think I ever grew up because I sure do like new toys!!!!
Yesterday I went down to Sarah's and I brought some of my stuff along to play with. We made 16 cards for her and two tags. So she will have some cards to work with. The next batch we will probably do will be Valentines. It is so much fun to share something I love doing with my daughters. They are just starting to get into scrapbooking. Sarah has a very nice scrapbook that she has done. She likes to work with the smaller size one's and has done a 9 x 9 and is starting an 8 x 8. We will also probably scrap her wedding pictures together as we were talking about that yesterday too. After I left her house I went to Kohl's and used my gift card from my mom and dad to buy some new jewelry with it. It was so much fun! I absolutely love Kohl's jewelry and it is very hard to decide what to choose but I love the process! I decided on a pair of Sonoma earrings and necklace. I have always loved costume jewelry and it sure gives my thrift store clothes a boost! Tee hee! Well...I am off to work. I only have 4 months till the flea market starts again so I need to start working on stuff for that! Make it a great day! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment