Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kindness Matters Wall Quilt


Good Morning! Today's post will be about the wall quilt I made for Sarah and Zach for Christmas for there house. Sarah painted the wall's in there dining room a dark chocolate and when I was there the last time I was thinking that they would be a perfect background for a wall quilt. So I decided to make this one for them for Christmas. Sarah absolutely loved it and said that she could have not picked out the colors in it better herself. That is quite the compliment coming from her as she is selective about what she likes when it comes to decorating. We are talking about getting together to scrapbook this week and if she has it put up by the time I get there, I will shoot a picture of it hanging up. I didn't have anyone around while I was shooting this picture so had to lay it on the table and it doesn't do it justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment