Monday, December 29, 2008

Calendar













I made this calendar for my brother-in-law Mike for Christmas for his desk at work. He teaches woodworking at Clintonville, WI. They actually have the students go out and build buildings in the community. Mike got this program set up. They have built garages, a small business, an atrium out in the country, and several brand new homes. He has taken me to see his projects and they are awesome! He does beautiful work and is such a patient and kind person. I am sure his students just love him! He has been a real good male role model for my girls, a wonderful husband to my sister, and father to my niece and nephews. He is just overall a great guy and gets along with everyone. Here are the pictures of the scrapbook pages I made for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment