Friday, October 31, 2008

Wedding Invitations


This is a picture of the wedding invitations. I used the stamp set Together Forever and the matching wheel, Forever Flowers. When this stamp camp came out in our catalog last January, I thought "Oh.....this set is so beautiful, it would be so nice to make things for the girls when they get married!". Then I thought, you'd better not do that, they might not like the set. So first of all I ordered the wheel as I just loved that. So when Sarah came to me in May when she got engaged she asked me if I would make her invitations and things. Of course I jumped at the chance! On a whim I showed her a picture of the stamp set and she loved the sample and said that is what I want! (Miracles never cease...tee hee!) So that is where the idea for her wedding invitations began....page 46 of the Spring/Summer 08 Catalog. We made some changes to it and improved it greatly, in my humble opinion! When I CASE (Copy and share everything)I usually change something. That is how it is in the crafting world. An idea begins and gets changed, and then the next person changes it again, etc. Any hooo....Sarah just loved how they turned out and I have had a lot of compliments on them and the shower invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment