Saturday, October 25, 2008

Refuge and Strength Confirmation Card


Good Morning! And it really is morning...very early morning! I woke up at 4am and have been up putzing on the computer after a very sound sleep. It has been a nutsy, fun, chaotic week. We are down to exactly one week before the wedding. I have been running around shopping the past few days with Diane on Wednesday, Carol and Sarah on Thursday, and again with Sarah last night. Sarah and I went last night to pick up the wedding dress and some decorations for the tables. We were going to go to Madison today but Sarah decided that she didn't need to go now so I won't have to do that today! :-)
I have been enjoying every minute of this but after 3 days of being in a vehicle my back is saying IT does not want to go! So I get a break today from riding and shopping. In between all this, I did manage to get my confirmation card made for my nephew Bobby. He will be getting confirmed on Sunday and I am one of his Godmother's. I have to be apart of the service. Lenore wrote to me yesterday and said there will be a lot of kids ahead of him so that by the time it is Bobby's turn we should know what we are suppose to be doing! Any how it should be a fun day and I will tell you more about that later. In the mean time here is a picture of the card that I made for him. It is hard to believe that he will be 16 in a few days and is getting confirmed! I hope that he likes this card. I love this stamp set. It is a keeper! Boo

1 comment: