Wednesday, October 29, 2008

German Chocolate!



Ummmmm......simple pleasure's in life. As most of you know, I love chocolate. Well I just finished savoring a couple of pieces of chocolate my friend Mike Danowski brought me from Germany. We spent a couple of hours together this afternoon having lunch and bombing around. We picked up his nephew Riley from the day care then Mike brought me home and I asked if Riley could come in and see the kitty's. I told Riley to stand still and let the cats come to him and he did and they both walked right up to him which is pretty amazing but I actually think that Molly understood what I wanted her to do. It also helped that I got down in between them I think. Any how, I picked Molly up and she let him pet her, and then when Taffy was on my computer chair, Riley petted her too. I thought you would like to see what my box of chocolate's looked like so I shot some pictures. The minute I opened the cover, Taffy had to get up there and snoop at them! A cute picture for sure! Enjoy your friends! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment