Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Making Spiders!




Darla George just sent me a couple of pictures that she took at my sister's house on Sunday during Bobby's confirmation party. I taught the kids how to make spider's with the scallop circle punch for the head, photo corner punch for the legs, and 1/2 & 1/4 circle punches for the eyes and mouth. I forgot to take a pictures of the spider's but Darla took some pictures of us working on them. When Darla took the picture of Jack working on them....she was teasing Jack that the girls would want him to become part of the scrap booking cult and that I should put this on my blog and "Aunt Sandy" would never let him hear the end of it! LOL Any way's you can see my amusement at it all in the picture. Have a great night! Boo

P.S. Here is a picture that I had on my computer of the spiders. The center is a York Peppermint Patty. These would also be cute to make on top of suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment