Friday, October 31, 2008

Treat Box and Wedding Card



Well...tomorrow is the big day! I woke up this morning from a sound sleep to the phone ringing. You know how when you are sleeping sound and you wake up kind of disoriented!?!? Well, that is how I was. And I woke up thinking, where am I suppose to be....what did I forget to do??? Does this sound like a mother of the bride who's daughter is getting married tomorrow? It does to me, and I didn't even realize that I was stressed. And the funny thing is that I had all my stuff done for the wedding on Wednesday except for making the wedding card which I did today! But it has been a very hectic month so it is understandable. Plus Carol and I packed up the flea market yesterday which was another big job. So I have Tastefully Simple sitting in boxes on my living room floor and craft items in the van as I will be selling at Women's Night Out on the 6th, plus there is more Taste Fully Simple in boxes sitting on the kitchen counter that just came that need to be priced but that can wait till next week. As you can see I have been stamping up a storm. I decorated 35 of these treat boxes to be put by each place setting. They are filled with peanut butter m&m's. That is what Sarah wanted put in them. And boy are they yummy!
I made the card with Together Forever. I just love how the mr. & mrs. stamped out. This set is such a wonderful set to make Wedding, and Anniversary Cards with. I just love it! These colors are Sarah's favorites so I think she will like it a lot. I also used the flower border and "to have & to hold" from the retired simply scrapping kit Tie the Knot. The flower, pearls and pin are from my pretties kit. I am such a little hoarder. I love the Pretties but hoard them as I don't want them to be gone. Never mind the fact we know a Stampin Up Demonstrator very well (ME) and can order another box any time I want! LOL BUT....little miss hoarder decided this was a special enough occasion to use them, what can be more special than your baby getting married!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment