Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Woo Hoo! Jeannette Batko receives a $5.00 gift certificate from me!


Hello! As my stamper's know, I started something a couple of months ago that if you bring someone new to my stamp camps and if the person likes it and wants to come consistently...I will give the person who referred them to me a $5.00 gift certificate to be used towards there Stampin'Up purchases (or for craft items, Tastefully Simple, etc., anything that I sell) after the person has came to two stamp camps. Well...Jeannette isn't even a member of my stamp camps but she referred Marilyn Broeske to my stamp camps so she received a certificate today. She said that she plans on using it for some scrapbook paper for a gift. She has purchased gifts from me before. She did not know that I offered this and was tickled pink to get her certificate. She let me take her picture with it for the blog but was teasing me that her hair looked terrible that she was planning on getting a perm in two weeks and that I should wait till then to take the picture! LOL Too late! Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment