Thursday, September 4, 2008

Carte Postale Sympathy Card


I made 10 of this card last night using the stamp set Carte Postale. My friend in Oregon, Colleen wanted this set and I picked it up for her. It was suppose to be sent directly to her but came to my house instead. So now I am playing with it until I send her package out and she is threatening to hold my stamp set "Punch Pals" as ransom until she get's her Carte Postale. Oh the fun we have....tee hee. I am so glad that she came into my life! She is a blessing! It is a gloomy icky day here today. The weather has flipped flopped and it is so cool that I have a t-shirt, sweatshirt, jeans, socks, and tennis shoes on! It feels so strange to have shoes on as I haven't worn anything but my sandals and capri's for months now. But it feels good...I like the cooler weather.

Today my upline Chrissy from Tastefully Simple was here and we had a meeting with a potential recruit that I have. If any one else is interested in signing up...this is a good time to do it as you receive alot of extra goodies besides what comes in your kit.

I am working on 39 mini notebooks to sell at the moment. I got the pattern paper cut and covered them last weekend and was cutting and tying ribbons on them this afternoon. Now I just need to finish decorating them.

Sarah and Zach have found a house that they like and are very excited about it. Please keep them in your prayers as they have had many disappointments over other homes they have looked at. A lot of homes they have looked at have been trashed...etc. The house they are looking at needs some updating but is structurally in good shape. I remember looking at houses when I was there age and it is so hard because you can't afford a lot but want your own place so badly. So please keep them in your prayers that if this is meant to be...they will get it!

Tonight is my scrap booking class. I am eating a salad right now and I am about finished so better head out. We are having Tastefully Simple's Banana Rum Cheese ball tonight with the Twisty Grahams! Yum! Have a good night! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment