Monday, September 8, 2008

September Card Challenge - Night Group's Entries




Each month I have a card challenge and I have decided to start posting pictures here of the cards that are entered. I pick out one of the cards that I have taught that month and then next month they are to bring a card that they made using the same layout for the contest. They can use whatever colors or stamps that they wish to use but they must use "the challenge sketch". It is strictly voluntary whether or not they wish to participate. Sometimes people do it and FORGET to bring them too! Tee hee! Any hoo...we had 3 people remember to do the challenge and bring there cards. Then the group anonymously votes on the cards and the winner gets to take home all the cards! Well this month it ended up being a tie between two cards. I am glad I didn't have to vote as they were all so cute, I don't which one I would have chosen. So to break the tie...I drew a number. So Beth Griffith was the winner. Her card is the Halloween one, Diane Dilworth made the one with the butterflies (she used our rubon's on the squares instead of stamping which was a clever idea), and Tammy Renner made the card with the chair on it. If you want to look back on what card they were challenged to make...look under August stamp camp in the archives. It is the card with the coffee cup on it that says Love You Latte. It is in shades of brown's and red. If you live far away and would like to do the challenge....make the card and email me a picture of it to quilter7@verizon.net and I will post it on the blog! Have a good night ! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment